TikTok prospects know the ache of watching an thrilling video on TikTok, by probability pressing the flawed button, and shedding it. You’re more than likely questioning how one can see your watch historic previous and return to your video in these circumstances. Fortunately, there is a decision!
On this text, you’ll see potential strategies to view your video historic previous and what you probably can on a regular basis do to have your favorite films accessible.
Learn how to See Your Watch Historic previous in TikTok on the iPhone App
TikTok doesn’t have a “Watch Historic previous” button like completely different social apps. Nonetheless, there is a approach to entry your historic previous. You can request your data file from TikTok. This file incorporates information related to your TikTok account, resembling your bio, comment historic previous, followers guidelines, login historic previous, likes guidelines, settings, and so forth. It moreover incorporates a list of films you’ve watched, i.e., the “Video Trying Historic previous” guidelines.
Proper right here’s how one can request your TikTok data file to view your watch historic previous:
- Open the “TikTok” app and go to your profile.
- Faucet the three strains on the top-right nook and tap “Privateness.”
- Select “Personalization and data.”
- Choose “Acquire your data.”
- Faucet the “Request data” button on the bottom.
- You’ll get an data request affirmation. Faucet on the “Acquire data” tab to see the standing of your request. For now, it says “Pending,” which suggests TikTok is processing your request. It usually takes about 24 hours.
- When the file is ready, select “Acquire.” You’ll get redirected to your browser.
- Log in to your TikTok account. It’s possible you’ll get requested to substantiate it.
- Inside the new popup affirmation window, choose “Acquire.”
- The file downloads in a zipped format using your default file supervisor. When you may’t open it alongside along with your iPhone (no zip app put in), you probably can change it to your computer and open it there.
- Whenever you open the zip file, you’ll see various .txt recordsdata. Open the one named “Video Trying Historic previous.”
- The guidelines inside the file incorporates the date, time, and a hyperlink to every video. Use copy/paste to have a look at any video in your browser.
Phrase: Your TikTok data file stays accessible for as a lot as 4 days. After that, the file disappears, and in addition you’ll should ship one different request.
Learn how to See Your Watch Historic previous in TikTok on the Android App
The TikTok Android app could possibly be very similar to the iOS mannequin. It is necessary to request your TikTok data to see your watch historic previous. This course of can take as a lot as 24 hours.
Proper right here’s how one can acquire your TikTok data on Android to see your historic previous:
- Open the “TikTok” app and go to your profile.
- Faucet the “three strains” inside the top-right nook.
- Select “Settings & Privateness.”
- Faucet on “Privateness.”
- Choose “Personalization and data.”
- Select “Acquire your data.”
- Faucet on the “Request data” button.
- A message appears informing you that your request was obtained, and in addition you’ll see the current standing of the strategy by tapping on the “Acquire data” tab. Select “Acquire” to keep away from losing your TikTok data as quickly because the file is ready.
- After downloading the file, you probably can entry it in “My Recordsdata” or “Recordsdata.” When you may’t open it in your cellphone, ship it to your self by means of piece of email or Wi-Fi LAN and use your computer to entry it.
- The zip file incorporates various textual content material recordsdata. Select “Video Trying Historic previous.” For those who open it, you’ll see the entire films you’ve watched with the date, time, and a hyperlink to each one. Copy the hyperlinks and paste them into your browser.
Learn how to View Your Watch Historic previous in TikTok on a PC
Downloading your TikTok data on a PC is likely to be the best approach to view your watched historic previous.
Adjust to the steps below to acquire your TikTok data on Dwelling home windows, Mac, Linux, Chromebook, and so forth.
- Open your browser of other and go to TikTok.
- Faucet your “profile icon” inside the top-right nook and select “Settings.”
- Select “Info” contained in the “Privateness” half.
- Affirm “TXT” is chosen contained in the “Select file format” half, then click on on on the “Request data” button.
- Click on on on the “Acquire data” tab to view the standing of your request.
- As quickly as your data is obtainable (be affected particular person), acquire it and unzip it from the equivalent webpage.
- Uncover the “View Trying” textual content material file to view all films you watched or partially seen.
With a whole lot of 1000’s of current films on each day foundation, it’s easy to lose observe of stuff on TikTok. Although TikTok doesn’t have a “Watch Historic previous” alternative, there are only a few strategies to rewatch your favorite films, notably these you by probability misplaced whereas in the middle of participating in them.
How do I uncover a video that I commented on?
Sadly, TikTok doesn’t have an train operate like Fb, so that you probably can’t go straight to a beforehand commented video. Nonetheless, there are nonetheless strategies to hint that video (aside from the methods above).
When commenting on any individual’s TikTok video, others will seemingly see the comment and like it or reply to it. Fortunately, after they do, you’ll acquire a notification. Whenever you faucet on the message icon on the bottom of the TikTok app, you probably can faucet on the video to one of the best.
Nonetheless, when you occur to didn’t acquire a notification, there isn’t a direct means to return to that video. You’ll each need to make use of the Uncover operate to hunt for it, go to the profile of the one which posted it, or observe the instructions above to sift by means of your watch historic previous.
Why isn’t my watch historic previous displaying up?
It’s potential that you simply simply expert net connectivity factors. It’s moreover potential that TikTok may have had its private server factors on the time you watched a video. Sadly, there’s no good approach to tell for sure.